I’ve got a million different themes running in my head during the day, but when I sit down at night lately, nothing will come to mind. At least, nothing concrete enough to spout off about for 4 or 5 paragraphs. I guess that’s writer’s block, eh? So we’ll do a quick summary of some of them, and see what happens with that:
- I was sent an e-mail by a relative, who shall remain nameless, pimping a new kind of Christmas decoration. Take a look at this, and tell me what your first impression is.
- I’ve been spending a lot of time in Hebrews 4, an awesome chapter in an awesome book. When I struggle with my flesh, and temptation, it’s so good to know that we have a Great High Priest Who can sympathize with us, because He was “in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.”
- I love my wife. Believe me…I think a LOT about her! I won’t go into detail here, but I am a very lucky man. It’s hard NOT to think about my wife. (And Bub, this ain’t for brownie points. Just being honest. Deal with it)
- My baby girl is sick, so I’ve been praying a lot for her. She woke up last night with a pretty high fever, and she’s been lethargic all day (which is NOT like her). She was asleep before 7:30 tonight, so her body is trying to rest up and fight it off. Kids are so pitiful when they’re sick. I wish I could take her sickness on myself so she’d feel better.
- On a frivolous note: my Hurricanes are schizo this season. They got blown out 8-1 by the hated Buffalo Sabres Saturday, then smacked the NY Rangers in the mouth 4-0 on Monday, only to get beat 3-1 by the TB Lightning tonight. What gives? Will the real Hurricanes please stand up? Please stand up? Please stand up?